Welcome to the practice of Kimberly Cockerham, M.D., F.A.C.S.
"I look forward to meeting you. I am committed to providing you with the most advanced and least invasive medical evaluation, therapeutics, and surgical approaches to address your concerns. Communication is very important to the success of our relationship. Please connect directly whenever you have a concern. I want to exceed your expectations."
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology 1993, 2003, 2013
- Fellowship-trained in cosmetic, laser and reconstructive surgery of the face, eyelids, and eye muscles
- Fellowship-trained in neuro-ophthalmology and orbital disease
- Decorated Veteran: National Service Ribbon, two Superior Unit Awards, Army Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal and Meritorious Service Medal
- Honored clinician and surgeon: Who’s Who in American Women, Lifetime Achievement, Who’s Who in Medicine, Best Doctors in America, two UCSF Star Awards for Excellence, American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award, Senior Achievement Award, Distinguished Service Award and a Special Recognition Award
- Founder of Let’s Face It Together Foundation that provides medical and surgical care for patients without the financial means to address their facial disfigurement and dysfunction
View Complete CV
- Chief of Oculofacial Plastics, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Chief of Oculofacial Plastics, University of California, San Francisco
- Founder, Let’s Face It Together Foundation