Welcome to the practice of Kimberly Cockerham, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Cockerham provides the latest medical therapies, lasers and advanced surgical techniques for cancer, inflammation, aging changes and other conditions of the eyelids, eye muscles, area behind the eye (orbit) and face. Dr. Cockerham has a particular clinical and research interest in thyroid eye disease. Her foundation - Let’s Face It Together Foundation - provides medical and surgical care for patients without the financial means to address their facial disfigurement and dysfunction. Dr. Cockerham has the training and experience to meet your needs, but just as importantly, she is dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction as a patient under her care.
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Fellowship-trained in neuro-ophthalmology and orbital disease
- Fellowship-trained in cosmetic, laser and reconstructive surgery of the face, eyelids, and eye muscles
- Decorated Veteran: National Service Ribbon, two Superior Unit Awards, Army Commendation Medal, National Defense Service Medal and Meritorious Service Medal
- Honored clinician and surgeon: awards include Who’s Who in American Women, Lifetime Achievement, Who’s Who in Medicine, Best Doctors in America, two UCSF Star Awards for Excellence, American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award, Senior Achievement Award, Distinguished Service Award and a Special Recognition Award
Vision, care: Nonprofit charity helps patients not be afraid to face the world
STOCKTON - Christine Herrera still can't believe her good fortune the day last summer when Dr. Kimberly Cockerham walked into her life.
Since 2001, Herrera, 50, a Stockton grandmother who spends her days caring for many of her nine grandchildren, had watched in dismay, then horror, as a small ball of tissue formed over her left eye and started to get bigger and bigger. Click here to read the full article